The Admin console only appears to the Collavate user accounts that have been delegated admin privileges. Many settings can be found and adjusted in the admin console.
Settings subcategories in the Admin Console:
What is found in each of the menus:
1. Domain Settings
– In Domain Settings the administrator declares the company name, Google Workspace admin, document manager, set Homefolder, and upload logo here.
2. Sync and Update
– Document template, organization chart of Google, users and groups can be synced and updated.
3. Theme Settings
– Company logo and background color, header/theme color, background image, pattern that will be displayed at the top of the colabate is available to set.
– This setting allows administrators to adjust settings to allow or prevent users from posting to all domain members.
5. Group Post
– It is possible to manage group posts.
– Organization Units made in G Suite Admin Console can be viewed here. You can also assign a Group CC email in this setting.
7. User Management
– Organization’s user license status and privileges are viewed and managed here. Users can be delegated admin or normal privileges. User accounts can also be set to Active/Inactive here as an activation and deactivation.
8. Email Templates
– It is able to customize emails that are automatically sent from the Collavate Approval process or group messages based on your business. This menu allows you to set up email templates for Approval process notifications, Approval correction and post-mail.
9. Remote Drive
– Access privileges of outside users are managed here.
10. Shortcut management
– You can register the app shortcuts that appear in the upper right corner of the Collavate. The menu allows you to set icons and link sort order, etc. for each shortcut.
– You can manage private and domain-sharing tags.
12. GDPR Risk Management
– You can set risk levels and a manager for the European Privacy Act (GDPR).
– Detailed settings related to the Approval process are managed here. Signature activation, Parallel approval option, Document modification permission, Recipient (CC/Group CC Email), Reset/Edit Process feature, Deadline feature, and automatic reminders can be activated.
14. Process Search
– It is able to view documents if the Approval process is in progress or completed. The default settings can only be viewed by the approving user or by shared users. Once you select a whitelist email address or domain, users on the whitelist can restrict access to the document via the Approval document link.
15. Docs Category
– Managing the categories of documents and sorting order is available.
16. Doc No. Policy
– Setup the format of your auto-generated Approval process document policy number.
17. Print & E-ink
– This is the email print setup feature. If you are using a printer that is able to print email, please register the email address of the printer you use. When an Approval process request is received, an email will be sent to the pre-registered printer’s e-mail, and the Approval process document will be automatically printed out to the printer you use.
18. Custom View
– Reorganize the menu by activating the frequently used ones, and deactivating the menu that are not frequently used by users. Also, labels can be customized.
19. Drive Audit
Create formulas for regular expressions to be detected. Social security number, email address, personal information, credit card numbers, and more can be set here for system detection of all documents in a user’s Google Drives for security. Auto actions can be set to prevent valuable information from leaving the domain externally.