This is an option where you can change a document format to PDF.
1. Click Drive Manager in the left side menu.
2. Select (check box) the desired file from the list of documents.
3. As you click the check box in front of the file, the PDF and other function buttons appear at the top.
4. Click the PDF button.
5. A PDF conversion/print output pop-up prompt appears. Read the description of the function and click the Agree button below the right.
6. Select the desired layout from Select Layout.
7. The process to save as a PDF is in progress.
* You may find this popup when printing as a PDF file. PDF conversation feature in Collavate has limitations.
Collavate Services is Not Affected by Log4J Vulnerability