An Admin can activate and also deactivate users. To do so, click on the Admin console menu located in the Collavate application.
Initially, users may be synced to Collavate, but not activated. A user that is not activated will not be able to join Collavate within your domain and operate internally in your organization. Activating a user will add the user to your team/business/enterprise domain.
1. Click Admin in on the left in the Collavate menu
2. Select User Management in the sub menu
3. Select the user
4. Click the Activation Status dropdown
5. Choose Active to activate the selected user
To confirm that a user account is activated on Collavate, a green checkmark icon will appear under the Active column for the user.
If you need to remove a user immediately, the quickest method would be to inactive their account from collavate.
5. Choose Inactive to deactivate the selected user
A red X icon under the Active column of the user indicates that their account status is inactive/deactivated from Collavate use for your domain.