You can easily apply GDPR to any documents and files by clicking the different levels of GDPR available on “My Drive”
1. Click the Drive Manager in the left side menu.
2. Hover your mouse over the GDPR Risk column in the document list.
3. Click for the GDPR risk level you want to assign. It is saved as soon as you click.
1. Click an Approval Document.
2. On the process screen, click the GDPR info tab on the right.
In the case of ‘sensitive personal information’ corresponding to the risk level 3, it is also a good idea to lower your risk by making this sensitive personal information (level 3) as anonymous (level 1) as possible.
* NOTE: You can remove the GDPR Risk of a file by clicking on the “x” button found next to the GDPR icons.