Before starting to use Collavate, you have to prepare a Collavate account first. If you haven’t signed up for Collavate yet, you can refer to the following document to create your own Collavate account: Create a Collavate Account.
Install Collavate on Google Drive #
1. Go to www.drive.google.com.
2. Right click on My Drive on the left menu.
3. Click MoreConnect more apps.
4. Search and Install Collavate from Google Workspace Marketplace.
Open Google Drive Documents on Collavate #
1. Right click on Google Drive Documents you want to open.
2. Click Open withCollavate.
Install Collavate Add-on #
You can also directly start the approval process in the Google Docs or Spreadsheet window.
1. Go to docs.google.com or sheets.google.com.
2. Create a new document or spreadsheet.
3. Click ExtensionsAdd-ons.
4. Click Get Add-ons.
5. Search Collavate.
6. Allow permissions for Collavate and finish installing.
Note: Refer to following document to learn more about Collavate Add-on: Start approval process with Google Drive Collavate Add-on