A few months ago, we released an upgraded Collavate 3.0. Now, new designs have been used for administrators in Admin menu.
For those who are using Enterprise and Collavate business edition, simply go to your Collavate admin menu. A well designed interface will ensure easy organization of available users, domain shared tag libraries, shared templates and so much more.
– Newly designed Admin menu page
– My profile page
Other Updates include:
1. Quick Processing Time: Processing papers have never been quicker with the processing engine at this moment, sending live updates to users logged in.
2. Simple Designs: Icons and buttons that you utilize most often are well situated for you to recognize easily and then reach it with fewer steps.
CollavateAdmin and Profile Page Update
- License language packs for simple multi-language assistance
Admincould modify that after approval, editing permission could be disabled
- Significant improvement in contacts loading speed for Google Docs and Sheets add-on users
- Classic UI users can now share templates made in Default UI.
- Users of default UI could view attached files that are submitted by Classic UI users.
You can also see a good preview, together with lots of new choices in the pop up mode which will take you to next step like editing, workflow initiation process as well as conversion of files to a PDF.
Log in to Collavate to see its stunning design as well as remarkable functions.