In Collavate, you can connect your template response to a ledger. If you connect a ledger sheet to a template, all of the responses will automatically be logged into the connected ledger sheet.
1. Click Template.
2. Check on a box next to a template title you want to connect to a ledger.
3. Click edit.
Note: If you don’t want to use an existing template, you can also create a new template.
4. Go to ProcessAdd result to google sheet.
5. Click Choose to select the existing ledger. To create a new ledger, click Copy Sample to easily create a new ledger.
6. Choose variables to keep records and match columns.
7. Click Run Test to see it operates as intended.
8. Check on the boxes you want to keep records of.
9. Click Save Template.
To see a illustrative example, refer to: Use Case: Connect template to a Ledger
|Note: You can record the following variables to a ledger. After connecting to a spreadsheet, unfold the dropdown menu and select one of the following variables, then, designate a column to be logged.|
– Cell in Process: Designate a cell in template, and record the contents in the cell
– Process Type: Record the state of a process(Submitted, Approved, Rejected)
– Process Title: Record the title of a process
– Process URL: Record the URL of a process
– Process Tags: Record every tag applied to a process
– Process Id: Record a Process ID
– Main file Id: Record a user-submitted process sheet ID
– Main file Drive URL: Record a user-submitted process sheet URL
– Reference files: Record attachment file name(s)
– Reference files URL: Record attachment file URL(s)
– Submitter’s comment: Record submitter’s comment
– Submitter’s email: Record submitters email
– Submitter’s Claimed Id: Record Submitter’s ID
– Submission date: Record Submission date
– Global Deadline: Record global deadline for a process
– All Reviewers’ names: Record all reviewer’s names
– All Reviewers’ emails: Record all reviewer’s emails
– Last Reviewer’s name: Record last reviewer’s name
– Last Reviewer’s email: Record last reviewer’s email
– Final Result of the process: Record final result of the process
– Final approval/rejection date: Record approval/rejection date