Table of Contents
Collavate administrator can manage the access level to processes for your domain. By default, only participants to the process have access, but Collavate administrator can add users in a whitelist to grant them access to documents. Users in whitelist can see the process information when they have process URL
Set a process access level #
1. Click Admin.
2. Go to Process Visibility.
3. Set a process visibility level.
- Only approvers and invited user can see the process information
- User in below whitelist email or domain can see the process information
4. Click Save Settings.
Add user email or domain to whitelist #
- Add email: To allow certain users to have access to all process information, enter a email address like below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Add domain: To allow certain domain to have access to all process information, enter a domain address like below:
Note: Use Comma(,) to separate between multiple inputs.