*Collavate is not supporting Collavate DLP service since 2021. You can try using more advanced Netkiller DLP service. To learn more about Netkiller DLP, please contact to our support team via email(email@example.com) or Collavate support group posts.
Following guide document will no longer be updated.
To apply GDPR, Please check our new guide below: click here
If you are using the COLLAVATE DLP (Data Leak Prevention), you can automatically assign the GDPR level and expiration date.
To do this we will need to set up a keyword formula that we will use to apply GDPR to files.
- Navigate to the “Admin Settings” page and then the “Drive Audit” submenu.
- Now click “Create New Formula”
- In the following page, you can enter keywords that you want Collavate to detect.
- Alternatively you can select: predefined expressions such as credit card, ssn, etc.
- Click “Next” and the following should show:
In the above example, I have chosen Collavate to apply the 1st Level of GDPR to a file only if that file contains an email address.
Now all you need to do is click done, and you are set!