You have to install the Collavate add-on for Google Drive in advance to follow this guide. You can check a detailed guide about installation at Collavate on Google Drive for Individual/team users.
1. Go to Google Drive.
2. Select file to start an approval process.
3. On the right, Click Collavate icon in the add-on list.
4. Add a reviewer.
Note: Click ADD USER or ADD LAYER to add more users/layers for approval.
5. Fill out the blanks.
6. Click SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL.
|Note: You can also utilize the following options same as Collavate App. Check on the box of options in order to use. |
– Maintain initial access privileges of reviewers and myself
– Make a copy of document to process
– Move this document to “COLLAVATE” folder
– Publish document after approval