1. Start a process.
2. Go to process tab.
3. In the bottom-right, check on Publish document after approval.
4. Select publish audience scope.
5. After the process is approved, a URL for publishing will be generated.
– Publish Globally: Everyone with a link can access the document.
– Publish within Domain: Only domain users can access the document.
5. Share the published URL.
Note: You can stop publishing whenever you want. Click Stop publishing next to URL. When publishing is stopped, you can publish your document again with Republish button.